Lemony Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 large red apple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the chicken, celery, green pepper, apple, onion and parsley. Cover and chill for several hours. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 445 calories, 32 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 480 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Lemony Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.