I used to make a similar beverage with orange juice concentrate, but I enjoy lemonade so much I use that. My family loved the results and now I fix this lemon version all the time.—Tracy Brousseau, Orem, Utah
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 12 ice cubes, crushed
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, milk, water, vanilla and
- food coloring if desired; cover and process until blended. While
- processing, slowly add crushed ice. Process until slushy. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free milk) equals 56 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.