Lemonade Salad Recipe
This refreshing concoction will spark up any event! To make her dish extra festive, Karen Dougherty of Freeport, Illinois arranges cherries and oranges on top in the shapes of flowers. "The salad can also be made with orange juice concentrate instead of lemonade, if you like," adds Karen.
- 2-1/4 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 64 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 to 8 maraschino cherries
- 1. Combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Garnish with oranges and cherries. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Lemonade Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC