Lemonade Salad Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 64 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 to 8 maraschino cherries
- Combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Garnish with oranges and cherries. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Lemonade Salad
Sort By :
"I've been making this for years and take it to a lot of gatherings everyone enjoys it."
"Was good, but far to sweet. Made it with orange juice concentrate, and and graham cracker crust, found it much to be much to sweet. Will try sugar free whipped topping next time with lemonade concentrate to try and cut some of the sweetness."
"In the old days we used to make this as a dessert with a graham cracker crust and we'd freeze it (but no oranges or cherries.) It was a very popular dessert in the late 1970's."