- 1 medium honeydew, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in bananas and apple. Combine lemonade concentrate and dry pudding mix; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Lemonade Pudding Fruit Salad
"It was a pretty salad but all I could taste was the awful sourness of the lemonade. It over-rode everything. If I make it again, the lemonade will be cut in half, at least, or replaced with something else. For all the work of chopping the fruit, it was a bust."
"It was OK for me, other people really liked it. For me I felt it was too tangy I guess. I like my fruit a little sweeter."
"Not going to be a fam-fav"
"This was a big hit at our church's social hour. I was impressed with how the apples and bananas did not turn brown (because of the lemonade). One person told me it tasted like "spring" in a dish!! This is a keeper."
"Love the dressing makes a great fruit salad,"