Lemonade Pie with Blueberry Sauce Recipe
Happy endings double with this delightful, four-serving lemon pie created by our Test Kitchen. Enjoy half now and freeze the rest for later.
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the ice cream, whipped topping and lemonade concentrate. Spread into crust; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. In a saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, 2 tablespoons water and lemon juice; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 4. Remove pie from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with blueberry sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1 cup sauce).
1 piece: 449 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Lemonade Pie with Blueberry Sauce
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2011
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC