Lemonade Iced Tea
I have always loved iced tea with lemon and this great thirst-quencher just takes it one step further. The lemonade gives this refreshing drink a nice color, too. I dress up each glass with a piece of lemon on the side.Gail Buss, Westminster, Maryland
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 quarts water
- 9 individual tea bags
- 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea
- bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar
- and lemonade concentrate. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve
- over ice. Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 100 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.