- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
"One of the first recipes I learned to make while living at home, and now one that I teach to cooking students. Easy to make, always well received and perfect for the beginner cook to test."
"You could use reduced calorie graham cracker pie crust, low fat cream cheese, no fat sweetened condensed milk, lite cool whip, and no sugar added frozen lemonade. That should lower the calories in this dessert."
"Not a review yet, but dying to make it. BKLeasure--did you have to double the recipe for 13x9 pan?"
"Everyone loved this. I made mine in a 13 x 9 pan, making my own graham crust. I'll have to try other flavors and try the freezer next time. If you add food coloring try paste/gel type, it shouldn't change consistency as much."
"Was good but not great."