- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
"My family loved this. My husband commented, "Good enough for company!""
"Sorry, family and I thought this was way too sweet. Could barely get through the half a slice."
"I made two of these pies, but needed to add the zest of one large lemon for more flavor. The pies were very easy and fast to make, and my guests loved them."
"This good, but if you want it really good, do this. Only put 1/2 the cool whip into the pie,and add 1 tsp. lemon zest and 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice. Everyone of my guests who ate this just raved. Try this, I guarantee you will love it. If you want to you can use a little dollop of the remaining cool whip on top when serving."
"Great pie, have made it for years. I use whipped heavy cream instead of the cool whip. The cool whip is made of high fructose corn syrup, which I cannot have. I then freeze the pie."