- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Icebox Pie
Sort By :
"Everyone loved this. I made mine in a 13 x 9 pan, making my own graham crust. I'll have to try other flavors and try the freezer next time. If you add food coloring try paste/gel type, it shouldn't change consistency as much."
"Was good but not great."
"I have searched for this recipe for a long time and was soo excited to find it! Everybody raved over it. I recommend storing in freezer and serve after about 10-15 minutes after removing from freezer. Use the larger graham cracker crust, and pipe top with whip cream. I can't wait to try it with pineapple juice next."
"Very good! Everyone loves this pie. I won first place in a pie contest with this one."
"I made the recipe exactly as above with the exception of a layer of fresh blueberries in the middle! It was a hit! Tasted like blueberry lemonade! Plus, the berries added color. I will try raspberry next. Yum!"