"I came up with these refreshing freezer treats as a variation on an ice cream pie recipe," writes Jeanne McCorkle of Livermore, California. "With the individual portions, you can take out just what you need at one time."
Recommended: 26 of Our Easiest Desserts Ever
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 whole graham crackers, halved
- Place the ice cream in a bowl. Dissolve lemonade mix in water; stir into ice cream. Fold in whipped topping. Freeze for 20 minutes or until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- Spread about 3 tablespoonfuls onto eight graham cracker halves; top with remaining crackers. Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p43
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2011
"I added even more lemonade, yum. It is even better."