"I came up with these refreshing freezer treats as a variation on an ice cream pie recipe," writes Jeanne McCorkle of Livermore, California. "With the individual portions, you can take out just what you need at one time."
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 whole graham crackers, halved
- Place the ice cream in a bowl. Dissolve lemonade mix in water; stir into ice cream. Fold in whipped topping. Freeze for 20 minutes or until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- Spread about 3 tablespoonfuls onto eight graham cracker halves; top with remaining crackers. Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p43
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review