Lemonade Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 1 pound fresh dark sweet cherries, pitted
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil; add lemon and orange peels. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lemon juice.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup salad: 74 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Lemonade Fruit Salad
"Excellent flavor, easy to make, will definitely use this recipe again!"