- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 1 pound fresh dark sweet cherries, pitted
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil; add lemon and orange peels. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Lemonade Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p35
Reviews for Lemonade Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2011
Excellent flavor, easy to make, will definitely use this recipe again!
More Recipe Collections
- Cherry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >