- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 1 pound fresh dark sweet cherries, pitted
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil; add lemon and orange peels. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forLemonade Fruit Salad
"It's o.k. I can't really taste the lemon/orange syrup through the flavors of the fruit."
"This was very simple to make and the extra flavor from the sauce made it taste better than a plain fruit salad. I went to Walmart though and couldn't find the cherries to use! I just bought more grapes, I plan on making this over the summer using the cherries, too."
"Excellent flavor, easy to make, will definitely use this recipe again!"