Lemonade Fruit Dressing
"I like to dollop this tart yet rich dressing over an assortment of seasonal fruit," shares Emma Magielda of Amsterdam, New York. "It makes a very colorful and refreshing dessert that helps beat the summer heat."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a heavy saucepan, combine eggs, lemonade concentrate and sugar.
- Cook and stir over low heat just until mixture comes to a boil. Cool
- to room temperature, stirring several times. Fold in the whipped
- cream. Serve over fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 68 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.