Here's a tasty way to finish off your summer barbecue. Adults and kids will be standing in line for this easy-to-make treat. —Margaret Linder, Quincy, Washington
12-15 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown
- sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Spread in a
- single layer into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a
- wire rack 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream and lemonade until blended. Sprinkle
- half of the crumbles into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice
- cream mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbles. Cover and freeze
- overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 391 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white