Lemonade Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Spread in a single layer into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat ice cream and lemonade until blended. Sprinkle half of the crumbles into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbles. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 391 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Lemonade Dessert
"Quick, easy and delicious. will deffinately make again soon."
"Good tasting, a different dessert that usual"
"We didn't care for this and wouldn't make again!"
"Would certainly be well received by my family ~"
"Used my favorite Granola Crunch Cereal ...and favorite ice cream...now that is an EASY Desert!!"
"I make this for my family for outdoor events when a cool treat is so refreshing and they LOVE it. I took it on a camping trip and shared it with fellow campers... they all wanted the recipe (and it is so simple to make too!)"
"My family and I LOVED this one! Great after our barbeque:)"
"This is a wonderful recipe which is so easy to vary. I have used many frozen concentrates including limeade. pina colada and margarita for a different flavorCarole Resnick"
"Sounds great, can't wait to try it."
"I used the best ice cream and only put the crumb topping on top.It got rave reviews"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.