- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Spread in a single layer into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream and lemonade until blended. Sprinkle half of the crumbles into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbles. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemonade Dessert(7)
Sort By :
Would certainly be well received by my family ~
Used my favorite Granola Crunch Cereal ...and favorite ice cream...now that is an EASY Desert!!
I make this for my family for outdoor events when a cool treat is so refreshing and they LOVE it. I took it on a camping trip and shared it with fellow campers... they all wanted the recipe (and it is so simple to make too!)
My family and I LOVED this one! Great after our barbeque:)
This is a wonderful recipe which is so easy to vary. I have used many frozen concentrates including limeade. pina colada and margarita for a different flavor