Lemonade Chicken Recipe
It doesn't take a seasoned cook to turn out this scrumptious entree. Served with your favorite salad, it makes a wonderful summer supper. Try it with limeade or orange juice in place of lemonade. My family raves about every refreshing version.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh mint or 1/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable bag, combine the first five ingredients. Remove half of the marinade to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate. Add chicken to the bag; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Grill 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear; basting and turning several times. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC