Lemonade Angel Fluff Recipe
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- Red food coloring, optional
- 4 cups angel food cake cubes
- 1. Pour milk into a small metal bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. cover and chill for at least 2 hours. In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 2 minutes. Stir in sugar; heat until sugar and gelatin are dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired. Cover and chill until slightly thickened. Gradually add to chilled milk; beat until light and fluffy. Fold in cake. Pour into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Remove from pan; cut into eight slices. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Lemonade Angel Fluff
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.