Lemon Yogurt Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Lemon slice and mint, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds. Stir in sugar substitute and lemon juice. Add yogurt and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
One piece equals 226 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Lemon Yogurt Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.