Lemon Vinaigrette Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, herbs, vinegar, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- Drain potatoes. Place in a large bowl; add onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Vinaigrette Potato Salad(19)
Sort By :
Super easy to make and very light tasting. Used fresh basil but dried parsley. Definitely will do again.
ok, nothing special.
Excellent! Very fresh tasting.
Used balsamic vinegar, no fresh basil or parsley, just the cheesy dried parsley flakes, and it still was excellent. I really liked the piquant flavor of the oil/vinegar/lemon juice mixture. It enhanced the potato flavor instead of masking or overwhelming it. Can't wait to taste it tomorrow after it seasons overnight in the fridge!
This was delicious. I mixed it up a bit by adding fresh green beans - cut in bite sized pieces - just as the potato water started boiling. Both were done in about 8 - 10 minutes. Also, used minced shallot instead of onion for a milder taste. The dish was colorful and delicious. Thanks for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >