Lemon Vinaigrette Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, herbs, vinegar, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- Drain potatoes. Place in a large bowl; add onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Vinaigrette Potato Salad
Sort By :
"By FAR the best potato salad I've ever had!"
"Made exactly as called for. Served warm, nothing to write home about; it tasted as if there was too much oil in the dressing. However, served cold, it was surprisingly good. Will probably make again and just serve it cold."
"Super easy to make and very light tasting. Used fresh basil but dried parsley. Definitely will do again."
"ok, nothing special."
"Excellent! Very fresh tasting."