Lemon Velvet Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon curd until smooth; set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Beat gelatin into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream and lemon peel. Pour into eight dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup equals 224 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Velvet Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.