- crisp-tender. Return turkey to the pan.
- Stir bouillon mixture and pour over turkey mixture. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add water chestnuts
- and peas; heat through. Stir in lemon juice and pepper. Serve over
- rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 264 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now