Lemon Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Try this chicken dish from Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio that is sautéed on the stovetop. The moist chicken dish features mild and delicate family-pleasing flavors.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; coat with flour. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and set aside.
- 2. Add the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sugar to the skillet; stir to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to the pan and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC