Lemon Teriyaki Chicken
Try this chicken dish from Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio that is sautéed on the stovetop. The moist chicken dish features mild and delicate family-pleasing flavors.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; coat with flour. In a large
- skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on
- each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and set
- Add the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sugar to the skillet;
- stir to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to the pan and heat
- through. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.