Try this chicken dish from Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio that is sautéed on the stovetop. The moist chicken dish features mild and delicate family-pleasing flavors.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; coat with flour. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and set aside.
- Add the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sugar to the skillet; stir to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to the pan and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Teriyaki Chicken in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p22
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Teriyaki Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review