- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; coat with flour. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and set aside.
- Add the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sugar to the skillet; stir to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to the pan and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Teriyaki Chicken
Sort By :
Very good! Have made this several times .
I love this recipe! I wasn't sure what to make for dinner, so I was trying to look up something simple and delicious. This was perfect! I actually poured all the marinade in a zip lock with the chicken and left it in the fridge for two hours. I took it out and browned both sides of the chicken and then put them in the oven for 10 minutes, pouring the left over sauce on it.
Easy to make and really tasty.
Tasty! I actually grilled the chicken (sprinkled w/ lemon pepper and garlic salt) and made the sauce seperate. I used a Teriyake Garlic sauce. It was very good !
Delicious flavor and easy to make - my family loved it! I cut the leftover chicken (there was only 1 piece!) in thin slices and used it on top of a salad for lunch the next day.)
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Lemon Chicken >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >