- edges. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, lemon juice and orange peel until
- fluffy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar until smooth. Tint yellow
- if desired. Spread about 1 teaspoon on bottoms of the plain cookies;
- place nut topped cookies over filling. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 70 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.