- to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- For cream cheese filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large
- bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate 1/2 cup for garnish. Spread remaining cream cheese
- mixture into pie shell; top with lemon filling. Refrigerate
- Place reserved cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag with a #21 star
- tip; pipe stars onto pie. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 481 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now