- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. In a
- small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, lemon peel and cinnamon; cut
- in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake 23-27 minutes,
- or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 262 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.