- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. In a
- small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, lemon peel and cinnamon;
- cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375°
- for 23-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve
- warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 262 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.