Lemon Strawberry Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup chilled lemon curd
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream
- 1. Cut the cookie dough into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. Spread six cookies with 2 tablespoons lemon curd. Garnish with strawberries and whipped cream. Save remaining cookies for another use. Yield: 6 tarts.
1 each: 267 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Lemon Strawberry Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.