Lemon Strawberry Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup chilled lemon curd
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream
- 1. Cut the cookie dough into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. Spread six cookies with 2 tablespoons lemon curd. Garnish with strawberries and whipped cream. Save remaining cookies for another use. Yield: 6 tarts.
1 tart equals 267 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Strawberry Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.