Lemon Strawberry Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup chilled lemon curd
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream
- 1. Cut the cookie dough into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. Spread six cookies with 2 tablespoons lemon curd. Garnish with strawberries and whipped cream. Save remaining cookies for another use. Yield: 6 tarts.
1 each: 267 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (34g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Lemon Strawberry Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.