- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup chilled lemon curd
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream
- Cut the cookie dough into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Spread six cookies with 2 tablespoons lemon curd. Garnish with strawberries and whipped cream. Save remaining cookies for another use. Yield: 6 tarts.
Originally published as Lemon Strawberry Tarts in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p318
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Strawberry Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review