Lemon Spaghetti Recipe
My family loves everything lemon and everything pasta. So when I came across this recipe, it was an instant favorite. The refreshing flavor is especially good with seafood.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, lemon juice and oil. Drain spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over spaghetti; toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil and lemon peel. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 257 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 2 fat
Reviews for Lemon Spaghetti
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC