- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, lemon juice and oil. Drain spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over spaghetti; toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil and lemon peel. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Spaghetti in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p80
Reviews for Lemon Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review