Lemon-Soy Roughy Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and ginger; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Arrange the fillets in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet: 124 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 25g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Lemon-Soy Roughy
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.