Four ingredients is all it takes to whip up these delightful cookies.Linda Barry, Dianna, Texas
33 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 2-1/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 egg
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, whipped topping and egg until
- well blended. Batter will be very sticky.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into confectioners' sugar; roll lightly to coat.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes
- or until lightly browned and tops are cracked. Remove to wire racks
- to cool. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 87 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.