Treat yourself to this attractive main dish for one that relies on shrimp and convenient cheese ravioli cooked in a light lemony sauce. "Being an avid crafter and quilter, I'm usually running short on time, so I make this often," says Emma Magielda of Amsterdam, New York.
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/3 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish, melt butter; stir in the lemon juice, basil and lemon peel.
- Drain ravioli. Add shrimp and ravioli to the butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 1-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review