Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/3 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish, melt butter; stir in the lemon juice, basil and lemon peel.
- 2. Drain ravioli. Add shrimp and ravioli to the butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 1-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 803 calories, 35g fat (21g saturated fat), 472mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 60g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss
"One of my Go-To recipes. Light, satisfying and easy."
"Very easy to make, and very yummy!"
"My boyfriend and I tried this recipe the other night and loved it. The recipe is definitely a keeper."
"I double or triple this and make it frequently. Family loves it!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.