Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss
Treat yourself to this attractive main dish for one that relies on shrimp and convenient cheese ravioli cooked in a light lemony sauce. "Being an avid crafter and quilter, I'm usually running short on time, so I make this often," says Emma Magielda of Amsterdam, New York.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/3 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- microwave-safe 1-qt. dish, melt butter; stir in the lemon juice,
- basil and lemon peel.
- Drain ravioli. Add shrimp and ravioli to the butter mixture; toss to
- coat. Cover and microwave on high for 1-3 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 803 calories, 35 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 472 mg cholesterol, 1,235 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 60 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.