Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/3 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish, melt butter; stir in the lemon juice, basil and lemon peel.
- Drain ravioli. Add shrimp and ravioli to the butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 1-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss
Sort By :
Very easy to make, and very yummy!
My boyfriend and I tried this recipe the other night and loved it. The recipe is definitely a keeper.
I double or triple this and make it frequently. Family loves it!