- 2-1/2 pounds Broccolini or broccoli spears
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add Broccolini; cook, uncovered, 5 minutes. Drain and immediately place Broccolini in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Stir in the lemon juice, lemon-pepper, lemon peel and salt. Add Broccolini; cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Scented Broccolini in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p14
Reviews for Lemon-Scented Broccolini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review