Lemon Scallop Linguine
As I explored new ways of combining foods I love this new recipe turn out light and satisfying. With guests, I serve it in scallop shells with bright mixed vegetables and dinner rolls. It is an elegant easy luncheon or dinner.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mminced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- skillet, saute onion in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or
- until golden. Add the scallops, lemon-pepper and pepper. Cook and
- stir for 4-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- Add the lemon juice; cook 1 minute longer. Drain the linguine; toss
- the scallop mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 510 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 479 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now