Lemon Scallop Linguine Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mminced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Add the scallops, lemon-pepper and pepper. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- 2. Add the lemon juice; cook 1 minute longer. Drain the linguine; toss the scallop mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cup: 510 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Scallop Linguine
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.