- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mminced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Add the scallops, lemon-pepper and pepper. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- Add the lemon juice; cook 1 minute longer. Drain the linguine; toss the scallop mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Scallop Linguine in Reminisce January/February 2005, p50
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Scallop Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review