- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil in batches. Transfer to a
- greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- In the drippings, saute shallot until tender. Add garlic; cook 1
- minute longer. Add the wine, lemon juice, herbs and lemon peel; cook
- over medium heat until liquid is reduced by half. Add cream; cook
- until thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in butter until melted.
- Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 593 calories, 38 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 319 mg cholesterol, 452 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.