Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub Recipe
This is a great rub for any cut of beef. The lemon and rosemary really highlight the beef flavor.#151;Beef Board and Beef Industry Council
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Rub over beef. Yield: enough to season 2 pounds of beef.
1 each: 2 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC