Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub Recipe
This is a great rub for any cut of beef. The lemon and rosemary really highlight the beef flavor.#151;Beef Board and Beef Industry Council
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients. Rub over beef. Yield: enough to season 2 lbs. of beef.
Originally published as Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub in Country Woman May/June 1992, p36
Reviews for Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review