Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 176 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat
Reviews for Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
"This is a delicious recipe! The tenderloin comes out so moist. Five stars; will definitely make it again."
"This is my favorite pork recipe, it always turns out wonderful. Sometimes I change it up by using an orange instead of a lemon."
"Very easy to make & full of flavor!"
"This has been requested many times by family. It is truely excellent and quick and easy to make. As a Weight Watcher this also fills the bill."
"It was tender and flavorful. The leftovers were just as good as the first time. I look forward to making it again."
"I am always nervous when I try a new recipe for a holiday dinner but this was absolutely fantastic. It was very moist, tender and the herbs and lemon were not overpowering. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner."
"This was delicious and easy to make. My whole family enjoyed it. This will become one of our monthly meals."
"This recipe is fantastic! It's easy to do and makes a lovely holiday presentation. But is is absolutely delicious as well. It's a great find!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.