Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving equals 176 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.