- at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool
- for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add
- the confectioners’ sugar, lemon peel and juice; beat until smooth.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 756 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 527 mg sodium, 119 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.