- 1 medium butternut squash (about 3 pounds), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place squash and zucchini in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper until blended; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with tarragon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Roasted Squash with Tarragon in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Lemon-Roasted Squash with Tarragon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review