Lemon Roasted Red Potatoes
I like trying out new recipes on my boyfriend, and he's always willing to taste-test. The lemon juice and thyme give these golden potatoes fabulous flavor.Sally Sue Campbell, Greenville, Tennessee
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 small red potatoes (about 1 pound), quartered
- In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, thyme, garlic salt and
- pepper. Add potatoes, toss to coat. Place in an 89-in. square baking
- dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at
- 450° for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 173 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.