Lemon Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Delicious with almost any meat or fish entree, these crispy potatoes from Mitzi Sentiff in Annapolis, Maryland are really something special. “Tangy lemon permeates the potatoes and adds marvelous flavor,” Mitzi promises.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 132 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC