Lemon Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 132 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Lemon Roasted Potatoes
"To be fair, this 4-star review may be tainted. I did not have fresh rosemary so I used dried instead. I think the fresh would have made a difference. Good potatoes, though!"
"Easy to assemble"
"I also used the gourmet mix of potatoes--red, yellow, purple--and it was delicious. Whole family loved this & will definitely make again."
"Awesome and easy! I used Italian seasoning rather than rosemary, since I'm not a huge fan of it. The dish was incredible, and I will make this over and over."
"Very yummy. I loved Roasted Potatoes and this was a nice refreshing twist."
"I used one of those gourmet mixtures of fingerling potatoes -- red, yellow, purple, etc. -- and it turned out very tasty. It was also quick and easy. I will definitely be making this recipe again and would recommend it."
"An excellent alternative to the recipe I usually use. This one has hardly any oil and results in crisp skinned potatoes. I substituted lemon juice since I didn't have any fresh lemons on hand."
"We had this with Garlic-Butter Baked Salmon, also in the Recipe Finder. What a great combination!~ Theresa"
"This is really good. I had it with seared eye of round roast, but it would also be excellent with chicken or fish. It is also easy and healthy."