- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Sort By :
"To be fair, this 4-star review may be tainted. I did not have fresh rosemary so I used dried instead. I think the fresh would have made a difference. Good potatoes, though!"
"Easy to assemble"
"I also used the gourmet mix of potatoes--red, yellow, purple--and it was delicious. Whole family loved this & will definitely make again."
"Awesome and easy! I used Italian seasoning rather than rosemary, since I'm not a huge fan of it. The dish was incredible, and I will make this over and over."
"Very yummy. I loved Roasted Potatoes and this was a nice refreshing twist."