Lemon Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Roasted Potatoes(7)
Sort By :
I also used the gourmet mix of potatoes--red, yellow, purple--and it was delicious. Whole family loved this & will definitely make again.
Awesome and easy! I used Italian seasoning rather than rosemary, since I'm not a huge fan of it. The dish was incredible, and I will make this over and over.
Very yummy. I loved Roasted Potatoes and this was a nice refreshing twist.
I used one of those gourmet mixtures of fingerling potatoes -- red, yellow, purple, etc. -- and it turned out very tasty. It was also quick and easy. I will definitely be making this recipe again and would recommend it.
An excellent alternative to the recipe I usually use. This one has hardly any oil and results in crisp skinned potatoes. I substituted lemon juice since I didn't have any fresh lemons on hand.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >