Delicious with almost any meat or fish entree, these crispy potatoes from Mitzi Sentiff in Annapolis, Maryland are really something special. “Tangy lemon permeates the potatoes and adds marvelous flavor,” Mitzi promises.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Roasted Potatoes in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p40
Reviews for Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review