My trick to roasting veggies is to choose ones that cook in the same amount of time. Try pairing up cauliflower florets with baby carrots or okra with cherry tomatoes.— Courtney Gaylord, Columbus, Indiana
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey and remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Roasted Fingerlings and Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Lemon Roasted Fingerlings and Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review